MOST BROKERS FOCUS ON THE TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP.
WE PROVIDE AN END-TO-END SOLUTION FOR SELLING YOUR BUSINESS.
Would you like to sell your business at maximum value? An International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) study proves that business owners who employ a professional business intermediary achieve significantly higher prices upon sale.
We examine the quantifiable and qualifiable factors affecting the attractiveness of a business for sale. Do you want to know if your business is salable as is? Would you like to know how to improve your business’ value? We have honed our unique selling process over years, learning from each experience. We know the local market, and will save you time and aggravation. We know what we are doing, and we do it well.
- We start with a Business Health Assessment.
- We advise clients on how to prepare their business for sale.
- We package the company’s information into a Comprehensive Business Review form, a document needed by both business buyers and their bankers.
- We target potential strategic-level buyers, contact them confidentially, and screen those who expressed interest.
- We negotiate the terms of sale.
- We facilitate the due diligence and closing processes.
- We help the buyer and the seller to create the knowledge transfer framework and advise clients on the post-sale transition of business knowledge and operations.
Acquiring another business is an excellent strategy for some companies but not for all. If you are a business owner who wants to grow profits, improve market share, or plug holes in your product lines, then acquisitions may be a good idea. We can help you determine if your business is ready to grow via acquisitions. We will help you determine what kind of acquisition targets will add long-term value to your company. We will help you find, evaluate, and negotiate the purchase of viable targets.